Rayilyn,

Great history lesson.  Many of us are going to be doing a lot of catching up
on learning about the history and culture of that region. (I hear copies of
the Koran are flying off the bookstore shelves.)

Somehow for me this a good parallel to the thread about exercise. We need to
keep flexing our cognitive "muscles," too.  Thanks for the workout! (Thanks
to Michel also for raising the question.)

Kathleen