Marilyn, the curling toes or hammer toes is most likely a sign of dystonia,
which is the way some people react to "overmedication."  That is, it might be
a necessary amount of medication, but some people are especially sensitive to
PD meds and react by having dystonia.

Is it at all possible to cut back on your meds at all?   You might discuss
this with your neuro.    Margie

<<
 I take Mirapex 1/2 tablet 3 times daily morning, noon and night with sinemet
 (25/100) mid morning and mid afternoon. Sometimes I forget but usually
 remember at meal time or early evening.  I take it then and then take the 3rd
 dose of sinemet at bedtime.  I like to be sure I get the correct amount of
 both each day.  I too have stiffness in the morning but some of that if
 arthuritis.  Also I have had a lot of problems with my toes curling under or
 forming hammer toes.  Is this a common complaint of PD?  Thanks for your help