From: "vmehra" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 2:01 PM
Subject: Depression

Life has its issues and problems still. My Dad dies of PD two years back and
then my family thought that we would pick up our lives and try to get
everything under control. But it doesnt seem so. Now my brother is sick. He
has been diagnosed as suffering from Depression Disorder. He is taking
medicines and is better but some issues remain.
Life is not normal here.
Is there any list for Depression like this one?
Any forum where he can discuss his issues and problems?
Take care all
Lavanya