Murray Charters wrote:

>> Good Morning Raymond and All,
>> JP and Ken Clements heard this story on CBC radio in Ottawa and
>> gave us all the "heads up" that something newsworthy had taken
>> place.... Then, through the Internet, Ray and I were able to
>> "flesh it out"... and add ADTIQ to our "vocabulary"...

Goodnight Murray,

If you had read your mail the days before.... :)))    Hans.

Kathrynne Holden wrote on Tuesday oct 4th:
Molecule may indicate risk of Parkinson's

Newly Identified Molecule In Brain May Indicate Risk Of
Parkinson's Disease

 CHICAGO (Reuters Health) - A possible new marker for Parkinson's
disease may give physicians the ability to diagnose and treat
this degenerative condition at much earlier stages, according to
research presented here Monday at the 126th annual meeting of the
American Neurological Association.

http://ipn.intelihealth.com/IPN/ihtIPN?st=23883&t=7223&c=335553