Nancy,
Forgetting a dose of meds is easy to do. If I do that but within 2-3 hrs
remember, I usually take the med as long as I'm not doubling up on the dose
w/the next scheduled dose.  Since the 3rd and last dose of Mirapex is what
you've forgotten, remembering at bedtime would be my inclination to take the
forgotten dose unless that prevents you from sleeping well.
jeanette fuhr

Nancy said in part: might be a dumb question, but two nights this week I
have forgotten to
take my third dose of Mirapex which I usually take about 5 or 6 p.m.  Is
this
good?  (I take 6 mg each day of Mirapex  with one eldepryl & a small amt of
sinemet.)  Should I take  the forgotten medicine  before bed to be sure to
get it or just not worry about it?  It has not made a lot of difference in
my
pd symptoms.  I am still stiff in the morning until I get going.  I'd
appreciate any comments on this.

 Nancy v
in Mexico