Bruce - From what I understand from someone who was completely
ousted from the list forever, anyone can pick up the messages from
archives.  I was on review for 3 weeks, and can't do archives, so I was
really lost, but it was my fault, along with my statements being
exacerbated by someone else.   However, when the messages started coming
in compliance with the list's rules and regulations, I was put back on. I
believe that "being on review" means that the messages are reviewed by
the list owners to be sure they are in compliance. If so, they are sent
on.  I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I heard that Janet P was
"taken off"  the list for a while.  However, I'l betcha a nickel she gets
all the message through archives, and if she wishes, she can write
someone on their personal mail.  If I am wrong, I stand corrected.  Best
wishes,  Jo Ann