Requip, a dopamine agonist can enhance or lengthen the levodopa in sinemet
to allow either reduction in sinemet dose or a longer lasting effect from
the sinemet.  I'd suggest being sure to slowly titrate up to what level of
Requip works for you.  Initial upset stomach and lightheadiness when
standing too quickly were side effects that have stopped after a few months
in my case.

I've not had the sleep attacks but am taking 1mg 3xs daily which isn't a
very high dosage.  My mds and I agree to stop at the dosage level which
seemed to be effective for me.  I also take levodopa in the form of
SinemetCR.

Jeanette Fuhr 51/47/44?