Ervin, even miniscule doses of Requip made me sleepy and didn't help.  I
didn't just keep taking it til I had sudden sleep attacks.  Of course,
nothing seems to help me but 'Headache PM" (aceto and diphrenhydramineHCI-
old anti-histamine.)  However, I want to be sleepy at night.  The 1st nite I
took it , I was a different person the next day.  I still take them for
sleep, but benefits are no longer as dramatic the following day.  I take no
PD meds.  Guess it depends on you.   Rayilyn