On first try I wasn't "bad off' enough and my neuro did not fill out required
forms and I didn't go in person because symptoms weren't bad enough yet..

On 2nd try I had 3 page ltr from chief honcho neuro in San Diego, CA., Dr.
Dee Silver and he really snowed them with info they probably didn't
understand.  The ltr was originally intended for my primary care Dr. as I
live far from San Diego.  I also had 3 different neuros signatures on my
year's California State Disability forms all with PD diagnosis, easy to get,
but only lasts a yr.

After grueling hour trip on medical bus, I staggered into Riverside SS Office
in person with ttyped statemente of Whwy RAyaialyn Bowwrownw can't  work,
wiht all errorrs, I Haad been oding parttime owrworod processing ;after
reetierinng froom teaching.

I was in tears and shaking when I was interviewed by sympathetic bureaucrat
who said I had good documentation, and didn't care about those stupid
questions like "what books do you read?".

I guess what worked was:
1.  Going in person to office in bad condition
2.  Having good documentation, some of which they couldnd't understand
(involves findiing right neuro who had enough pride to send great info to my
primary, DR. Silver even gave me a couple of  free books)
3.  Demonstrate why you can't do job you are doing, in my case the bad typing.
4.  Good Luck
Rayilyn Brown