MIke, I'm stunned by your response!  I would appreciate an explanation.  Are
you suggesting I am faking Parkinson's Disease?.  Going thru the process was
a horrible undeserved ordeal, and one that I am learning many are
experiencing. DO YOU REALLY HAVE PARKINSONS??  How could you say such hurtful
things?   Oh yes, my cousin's son who died of cystic fibrosis at age 30 had
to get a lawyer to get disabillity.  Rayilyn Brown  You don't know the whole
story, sir.