To PIEN Participants:-

On the 2 o"clock ( Eastern Standard Time ) news of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation I heard some exciting informasion about the finding of a chemical conponent in the brain of persons with parkinson's. This reaeach was the finding of a medical group in Saskatchewan of all places!
The information would be invaluable  in detecting PD and probably help in its progress.
Since then, including a review of CBC's website, I have not heard  any follow-up.
Does soeone have any further news, or did I just  dream it ???

Over to you,

Ken Clements