Hello,
     I am new to this list.  This is my first message to you as a member.   Could you help me with this request:  I want to find or found a young onset group in Houston, Texas.  I've shaken the trees down here but I haven't found any young onset group.  Kinda sad in a city this size.   Would it be advisable to send out a  query through this list to find potential members?  Any advice or help you offer is greatly appreciated.  Thanks for putting this internet service together.  Peace  from [log in to unmask]
                                                               Carl

                                                                  Carl