I have not suffered from the flu for at least 6 years.  I
assume that both yearly flu shots and Amantadine have had
something to do with this.  I have had few "colds" with
PD. Since I have been taking Amantadine during most of
that time, it is probably related to this good part of my
health history.

Charley