Carl   The group I went to was an any-age group.  And we met at 10:30, to
give time for the speaker, questions and answers, and lunch.  I don't
know for sure if there is a young onset group or not, but will try to
find out more for you within the next week or so.  I am a senior citizen
myself, but I totally understand how a younger person not only wants -
but needs to be in a group his/her own age.  Will let you know.  If there
isn't a group like that, perhaps you can encourage the seniors to help
YOU get one started.   Jo Ann from Houston