         You needn't apologize to me, Paul. That is good advice,
unfortunately the usual purveyors of that "claptrap" (there's that word
again) are either some girly-boy, as Arnold would say, that you would be
ashamed to punch or otherwise some fuzzy minded female.        Now, to
legitimize this ms...........I was glad to see the huge response to the
question of Requip side effects. I had written earilier about the
xerostomia that is attributed to my medication of Requip and I have
undertaken to reduce the dosage from 15 mg/day to 10. So far the only
change I have noted is that my PD symptoms come around more often and last
longer. No change in the dry mouth.
         BTW, Is the alternate list referred to the "Sparkle" list?
                         regards,
                                 Don A