As one who is also progressing (?) on that road from
lessability to disability and wondering where all the road
signs are, I also find the List a lifeline. I now work 30
hours, rather than 40, (My employer does not compensate for
the lost hours and penalizes you with reduced benfits. They
also agreed to the reduced hours, but still wanted a 5 day
work week.) but find it impossible to decide, when enough
is  enough. It does not help that this damned disease is so
unpredictable. On good days I love my job, but more and
more Fridays when I drag home depleted I wonder whether the
sense of worth I get from working is worth it.
Carole Hercun
55/51/37(?)