Hi  Rayilyn, Marilyn, Murray and all.....
I have dystonia in both of my feet which radiates up into the leg muscles,
causing painful muscle spasms, and makes my toes do a little dance each to
their own music!  I have not taken any med's for Parkinson's for about a year
now, and the dystonia is neither worse or better.  I have had muscle tests
(electrical -- what is that test called?  I forget), and veinous tests (can't
recall that name either!), which are all "normal."  The neurologists cannot
confirm the cause of the dystonia.  It occurs mostly at night in bed --
however, if I have had to do a great deal of walking (as in Shopping), when I
get to my car and sit down, the cramps often start, and makes it very
difficult to even put my foot to the metal!
The only thing that I have changed is to add magnesium oxide to my vitamin
regimen....at the doctor's suggestion....however, it doesn't seem to help.
Anybody have any other suggestions?
Bunny DePew