My husband has had a nagging cough for quite awhile now. It started as a
slight hack a few years ago and is now full of phlegm and very
persistent. Nothing seems to stop it. X-rays and pulmonary tests and
allergy tests have not shown any reason for the cough. Is it possible it
could be from his Parkinsons? Is there some test we should be doing
related to the Parkinsons that will result in some relief from the
cough?
 Norma Dikeman
--
http://nordike.homestead.com/NordikeHome.html