marilyn,

has the surgery helped?  the toes on m left foot have curled into hammer toes.  podiatrist wants to do surgery and cut a tendon and/or remove a portion of bone.  i'm very relucant to do it.  i now were a pad with elastic loops to hold my toes out straignt.  that has helped the sore on the tip of my toe to heal.  taking sinemet has helped me to walk more normally and i don't drag the foot much anymore.

sami