Thanks for the imput regarding foot dystonia.  I mentioned my toes to my
neuro back a year ago and he didn't indicate that it could be the Sinemet so
I have kept on taking 1  25/100 mg. tablet twice daily.  I have had two toes
corrected surgically.  The doctor removes a portion of the bone below the
first joint so the toe will lie flat.  The third surgery is pending. I had no
idea that Sinemet was te culprit at least in part.  I have rheumatoid
arthritis also an felt that was causing the toes to curl.  I am contacting my
neuro today to see if he would recommend reducing the dosage of Sinemet.  I
also take Mirapex which is getting very costly.  Wish I could dump it all.
Marilyn