"I am not in any way saying that our right to free speech should be taken
away."  No, you didn't say that--just that those who criticize our governments
reaction can get out of the US and go to Afghanistan, because you've had enough
belly aching.  You remember please, that we have the right as US citizens to
stay right where we are and defend our right to dissent.  REgarding, that we
don't get it and must be denying that we were indeed attacked, I can assure you
that as a New Yorker, I am acutely aware of what has happened.  We are just as
much patriots, and want to put a stop to atrocities as occurred on 9/11 as you.

Charlotte

They obviously don't get it