Good luck to you, Rick.  People think I look good too (I'm 65)< the picture
of health,  For some reason my skin hasn't aged much.  Many people think PD
is no big deal, one friend of my mother's said to me 'at least it's not
painful' , another  "it takes a long time,", to die????  It is hard to
explain to people who are ignorant, but PD is the most difficult disease I
have ever had.  Wish we could get better public understanding.   Think
everyone should work as long as they can, but unfortunately that leads to
public perception that it is not so bad.  After all Janet Reno was AG, now
running for Gov. and there are meds are brain surgeries!!!!  Good luck,
Rayilyn