I know this list is one that came into existence for a particular purpose and
that it's important to try to stay on subject, but in the instances that the
subject matter strays, I don't believe that people need to jump all over each
other about it.
Isn't tolerance an important thing,, too?  Tolerance for this awful illness
and what it's done to so many lives, tolerance for people's opinions and
tolerance and respect for each other in general.  We're all frustrated from
so many different things in life, but let's face it, e-mail is like
television. If you don't like what you're seeing, turn it off or delete it.