Hi,
No, it's a muscle relaxant used for spasms, cramping, spastic problems.  Used for Multiple Sclerosis, not common in PD, but I got a great result
from it with no side effects that I have noticed.  My right hand and foot twist inward, and my toes curl up because of the spastic results of
dystonia--some PWPs toes curl down, some up.  They are not infected or curling up because I'm about to croke [smile].
Charlotte