Rayilyn, I agree with you.  Each of us has a different reaction to each drug
and what works for one does not for the other.  Believe it or not my tremor
has worsened since the September 11 terrorist acts.  I am not afraid of what
the future holds but am so terribly sad for all those who lost loved ones and
for the workers trying to clean up the horrific mess in Manhattan and I hate
to see our young men go off to fight an enemy who is certainly Satan's
advocate.  Then I remind myself that although 7000 died 20,000 managed to
escape the Towers.  Anyway I'm trying to not let stress take over and that's
a pretty hard thing to accomplish.  Possibly the drugs react negatively as
the stress increases or vice-versa.  I am noting all the good suggestions
those on the List are passing on and will be seeing my neuro soon.  I will
gladly give up taking all drugs once I talk to him about it and show him some
of the email I have received regarding the foot dystonia.  Surely getting rid
of the pain in my feet merits trying something different.  I will be glad to
throw out the steriod.  I've taken it off and on for a couple of years
because my hands from time to time become useless - even opening a door or
buttoning my clothes is so painful that I resort to the Presnesone again and
again.  My main complaints with PD are the toe dystonia, the pain in my
hands, the tremor and my inability to sleep through the night. I can't really
complain. Others have it so much worse.  I do appreciate  your imput.
Marilyn