Hello. I have tried to deliver three different postings tonight, and they
could not be delivered as replies to an existing posting.  I had to send a
direct posting to the list: a simple matter of copying and pasting until I
figured out what was going on with my PC and the list.  I think this means
that someone, like John C., realized that my learning curve was never going
to cure my problems of mistakenly sending private replies to the list.  And
the problem now has apparently been corrected for me.  Thank you, thank you
very much  Katie.