I was under the impression that the healing of the body is very much connected with healing of the mind and soul.  When I am hurt or sad, my PD symptoms become worse.  When I am content and feel loved, I almost feel like I can keep going with less discomfort.  To be able to air your feelings is very therapeutic;  but more so, is to receive comfort and support from others.  Some times this illness makes me very cranky but I know its not anybodies fault.  So I try to isolate myself so as not to offend anyone.  But maybe it would be nice for someone to understand I'm not happy with my circumstances and just lend a caring ear, not a critical ear.  We are all different and we all have different needs.  We don't have to agree with everyone, but we should be polite.

I'm new on the block and should not be so bold, but this is my only link to understanding what's happening to me.  I have a lousy neuro that doesn't explain anything and doesn't like to be questioned and I haven't been able to get another because of location and insurance.  If some want to air their feeling about life, maybe they need to.  There's more to healing PD than meds.  We all have delete buttons.

With great concern,
Melba