Christine,

      I, unfortunately, am going through the same "uncertain diagnosis"
process you are.  Consider private e-mail.  Process began in June, and is
still ongoing.  My excuse for not responding to, or participating in,  my
private e-mail.  I was diagnosed four years ago, at the Mayo Clinic by a MDS,
and three MDSs this summer say they "dont think" that I have PD.  Medication
regime, and my life, has been knocked on its ear.    They "dont think;"  they
"dont know."  In the meantime I left the honeymoon period for sinemet early,
and I developed on-off periods and dystonia arguably prematurely (and caused
maybe by the sinemet taken for the past four years and not caused by PD).
   My diagnosis at the Mayo Clinic was difficult and problematical, but this
summer has been more than difficult and problematical.  The MDSs think, but
they dont know, and I am their gineau pig for now.   Maybe, good in the long
run, but for now, definitely not good and not fun.   I think, I feel, I know
what you are going through.  Katie