David:  Missouri is still here and feeling slightly foolish.  A message from
Carl in Texas alerted me to the fact that I was misspelling the term.  It is
Shy-Drager (Glen Drager, MD)  He also told me that Johnny Cash is afflicted
with SDS.  SDS has some of the symptoms of PD.  I just needed someone to
point me in the right direction.  In the same hour there was a message from
Michael in Canada telling about his experience with a Chinese Doctor and
acupuncture.  The doctor thinks that acupuncture would be a waste of time
with PD.  Michael also is interested in the effects of psychological states
on tremor.  I have been looking for someone with whom I can discuss this
subject. Too late tonight but thank you for your help David.  You made
Saturday a very productive day for me.  Peace, Bob B.