Hi. My name is George. My wife (age 70) was diagnosed
about 4 months ago. Probably had it for 2 years or so
beforehand. Her neuro used sinimet as a diagnostic tool
and now is switching her to mirapex without sinimet.
After about 3 weeks on mirapex (1 week without sinimet)
she is not doing great- Fatigue and nausea and unstable
walking. Her neuro says it will get better as she gets
used to the mirapex .  I realize that simimet has long
term unpleasant problems but am wondering if anyone has
had similar problems with this med progression. Thanks
all. George