At 06:25 AM 10/17/2001 -0400, you wrote:
I used Dragon  Naturally Speaking Professional for about a year pryer to
retirement and it worked very well. there may be something better by
now.  The people who put out Voice Express have bought Dragon Systems. The
combined companies should have something which works fairly well. Try going
to http://www.dragonsystems.com.