My father (70 years old) was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's.  The
neurologist prescribed Mirapex in slowly increasing dosages, however, his
nutritionist  wants to  treat his Parkinson's "nutritionally", .    Can
Parkinson's be treated effectively nutritionally?  And how?

Please help!  Would you recommend not taking the prescribed medication?  I
don't want my father to postpone taking the medication and cause his health
to deteriorate faster than it needs too.