For two years the woman I now care for was diagnosed with PD.... she was
showing no improvement with sinimet, so with research and the wonderful
support groups on line I regulated her diet and the timing of her
meds... still no change, except sometimes she seemed worse...My theory
was she had a Parkinsons Plus ....went to a doctor who dx her as
possibility having PSP.... now we are looking for a second opinion in NY
or Long Island when she goes North for a visit... can  anyone suggest a
good doctor there?... Renee....