Christine wrote:

> Does anyone on this list know if Glaucoma is at all connected in some way with having PD?  I have had glaucoma for three years and have talked to others with PD who have glaucoma.  Seems to coincidental to me.
> Christine

Christine, there appears to be a link between sinemet and narrow-angle
glaucoma; whether it effects or exacerbates the glaucoma, I don't know.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/