I'm curious if anyone finds it easier to move when weights are used. I
have bradykinesia in my right elbow. If I hold a 5 lb dumbell, I can
move my arm faster than if my hand is empty. I also find that I can
raise my arm above my head faster when hold a weight.

Another trick I found is that when seated in a chair, it is easier to
get up if I hold weights in both hands and extend my arms straight out
in front of me parallel to the floor.

Does anyone have similar experiences to share?

Phil Gesotti 52/dx46