Dr Romero,

I have been prescribed Neurontin for help in sleeping, I searched the PIEN
archives and found a few references to this drug so I know that it is being
prescribed for Parkinson's patients. I would be interested in your
experiences with it, have you found it useful? What are the pros and cons? I
think your input on the use of this drug might be of interest to the list
members. It is widely used "off list" as you know, and it sounds to me as
though it might be useful to PWP's.

I am 66 yrs old and have tremor dominant PD. I am just getting started on
Mirapex also, and am at .5 mg X3. I am having no problems at all with
either of the drugs.

Lanier Maddux         Chattanooga, Tn

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!