Phil, I lift weights in the water cause it is easier, I think, and I wear a
weight periodically on my bad left leg to try to hold down tremor and remind
me to remember to quit favoring my "good" right leg which has now developed
bursitis or sciatica..   My walking on treadmill looks nothing like the way I
get around off it.  The movement on the belt keeps my walking even and I can
even do dance steps cause I can hang onto the bars.

I'll try the weights out of the water, I used to use machines at clubhouse
gym, but retreated to home and treadmill and pool.

Thanks for the suggestion. . ..we've got to try everything.  I'lll bet many
have noticed it is harder to walk slow than "faster".  Rayilyn