In a message dated 10/16/2001 9:56:29 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< now we are looking for a second opinion in NY
or Long Island when she goes North for a visit... can  anyone suggest a
good doctor there?.. >>

I can recommend Dr. Rachel Saunders-Pullman at the Movement Disorders Clinic
of Beth Israel Medical Center at Union Square, 212-844-8719. She is a great
doctor and a wonderful person, and I consider myself fortunate to be in her
care.

There also is a fine group at Columbia Presbyterian.

Kathleen