A little over a year ago I was prscribed neurontin for a pinched nerve in my
neck.( not PD related) It was the only medicine that helped the severe pain.
It also didn't have the side effects that meds like vioxx were causing.At one
point I was taking 9 pills of neurontin a day.At present Im off it,as I don't
seem to have the pain---thank goodness..
Interestingly, this medicine was originally used for epilepsy.

Hope this will be helpful.

Lorraine Jeffe