Dear Peter:
I used to wear gas permeable lenses, now i wear the bi-monthly (or is it
monthly, but some months I can stretch
it to bi-monthly. disposable lenses (for approx. 8-12 hrs, with rewetting in
between).  The name of my lens is "FOCUS"
Visitint-monthly care.  They seem to be a lighter weight of
a lens to hang onto your eye.
I know the feeling of being able to wear lens verses those goggles upon the
bridge of your nose!  I truly enjoy that freedom on ones face. Hope you don't
give in, so easily
to this challengin disease.
When I was on vacation a store by the name of Target department store (with a
opticial place inside of it) said he would sell me a package for 2/3 of the
cost compared to my regular eye place back  home..  So I encourgae you to
shop around places first & / or if you have a Target , check it out..
I'm ALSO A YPWP....
so please drop me a line ......

Take CAre
Jean