Before I used Naturally Speaking Professional I went through some speech
therapy. In the Naturally speaking software there are a lot of pieces that
a person should spend some time reading so the software can learn how that
person speaks. Its definitely a two way street. The subject must learn how
the software works and the software must learn how the subject speaks.