If you want to attract all ages, do not have all your
meetings at "Nursing Homes."

Alternate meetings that primarily provide info (speakers,
etc.) with meetings where PWP and their families and
friends can just informally share info.

Provide info. and support that younger PWP need (young
children still at home, trying to maintain employment,
and etc.).

Establish an information phone line that can be made
public info.