David,

We're a few miles north of you, but there are two
Parkinson support groups in Spokane.  The group that I am
involved with, the "Parkinson's Educational Group,"
meets the third Monday of the month, 2:00 PM, at
St.Luke's Rehab.Ctr.   There is also a support group that
usually meets in the evening that I can get more info.
about their schedule, if you're interested.  You (or
anyone else in the Pacific Northwest's "Inland Empire")
can contact me about this at my e-mail address.

Charley ([log in to unmask])
50/dx 1993