Hello,

My name is Christa. I am a graduate student in Speech Language Pathology and
I also have two grandmothers with Parkinsons Disease. I am interested in
learning more about this disease especially in the area of speech. I am
currently working on a research project looking at the benefits of range of
motion exercises in maintaining articulation/speech production abilities. Has
anyone participated in this type of therapy and if so was it beneficial? If
there are any other SLP's on this list--Have you performed therapy with
Parkinsons clients and if so, what was the therapy and outcomes?  You can
reply to me on this list serv or to me personally at [log in to unmask]

Thanks everyone. I am looking forward to learning more about Parkinsons from
all of you.

Christa