BBA, a heart rate of 120 would be high for the average person.  The question
you have to ask yourself is, do you fatigue easily and are there ordinary
tasks you can't accomplish because you're too tired to finish them.

As a nurse, I'm always concerned about a resting heart rate that is over
100.  My questions for you are 1) do you have a respiratory problem you
haven't told us about and 2) how much do you weigh.....maybe I should phrase
that differently - are you very thin for your height?  Are you anemic?  A
high metabolic rate (usually related to thyroid disease - which  you told us
you don't have) causes a high heart rate, as do respiratory problems and
blood loss.

If you are asymptomatic, you don't have to worry about your heart rate.  If
you've slowed down recently because you can't do ordinary tasks I would get
a second opinion about this condition.
------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 62/22)