<< I had the opportunity to take some "Feldenkrais" movement training.  Part
of this discipline is based on the idea that Parkinson's erases muscle memory
(e.g.: touch typing, etc.)  My trainer worked with me to choreograph several
alternate ways of doing a variety of things.   Getting out of bed, lying on
the floor for excercises, getting up again,  excercise walking, deliberately
creating facial expressions to replace Parkinson stone face.  I sometimes
joke that I'm stuck at Walden Pond - living life deliberately! >>

George,

I too have done some Feldenkrais work, and I found it very powerful.  Tai chi
has also helped me create new muscle memories.

"Living life deliberately" aptly describes what it is like to inhabit this
condition.

Kathleen