TO ALL INTERESTED LISTMEMBERS:

As  some of you may know I have been working for a number of  years on an
augmented reality device to enable gait in PD victims who have walking
problems of freezing, gait initiation (akinesia) and sustaining gait.  We now
have several working prototypes and an NIH grant to fund clinical trials
which are currenly taking place at the University of  Washington in Seattle.
The device is in the form of a pair of glasses that the subject wears and the
test involves walking with and without the glasses.  Subjects are paid $50
for their participation.  If you are interested contact Suzanne Weghorst at:
(206) 616-1487 ]
Sharon Downing at: [log in to unmask]
or myself, Tom Riess at: Thomasjriess@CScom

regards,