Dear Bob,

you wrote
>Also
>Je pense et je suis
>Bob A.
>Spelling ????

Spelling is OK, but "et" is not equal with "ergo".
This time you wrote:  I think AND I am.
The original latin meaning is:
I think therefore I am.

BTW I like very much your version. Almost is as good as I thought for in my
previous letter if you could had made that certain mistake...
But, nowadays I have to say :  I am a PWP-- AND EVEN THOUGH I am.

Nevertheless, do not forget:
L'etait c'e mois. -- Perhaps it helps us.

Cheers, Ciao,  Au revoir, La revedere, Asta la vista, Auf wiedersehn,  Ave
etc.
See you later, alligator!

Olga

Tárgy: Re: Bob Anibal,s Re: Fwd: Any body out there ?