As a new member of the group I recently introduced myself and told you of my husband Neville's exposure to carbon monoxide poisoning as a young boy.  He fell asleep in the family car while travelling to a holiday destination and couldn't be revived on arrival.  He later recovered and 50 years later he has pd.  My question was could have MO have been the catalyst to pd?

Thank you Mary for our only welcome to Listserv received.

God bless you all in America.

Joan