Nancy & Stacey,
Now I'm confused.  I am taking 4.5mg of Mirapex and Eldepryl
not sure at the moment how much with no bad side affects.  Doc
wants me to start Amantadine soon.  What the heck is "livido
reticularis"?  And what does it say is risky about Eldepryl?

As far as symptoms, Mirapex has helped me, Eldepryl-not that
I've noticed other than being able to stretch my day a little longer.
I still have tremors, I still drool (Doc says that's a sign of under-
medication), I still struggle with everyday tasks.

Sorry to contradict you but I guess this really is a designer disease.

At 11:20 AM 10/30/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Nancy, wow, you sound like me!  I am also on a new dopamine agonist (the new
>generation of Mirapex) and have had great results.  Prior to being put on it
>I was taking both Amantadine and Eldepryl.  I  quit the Eldepryl about 3
>weeks ago.  I have noticed a return of some of the stiffness but the
>"drugged" feeling is gone.  I am only on 100mg of Amantadine per day and
>would like to phase it out as well.  If you do go on the Eldepryl, I will be
>curious to hear how it affects you.
>
>We are in this together 8-)
>
>Stacey
>age 38, diagnosed at 36